Almost all people love to listen music from their smartphone or tablet. Like others, I’m sure you also love to listen music to enjoy your free time or pass the boring time. We listen different kind’s music and always love to hear new music. Most of the time, we want to download those songs which we love most. So to download new songs, you must identify the music and know the song name, artist or album name. So what’s the solution? Well, there are some free Android apps available to identify music easily and quickly. So here in this post, I’m going to share some top and best Android apps to identify music from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Best Android Apps to Identify Music
The Shazam is one of the most popular Android apps used by millions of people to identify their favorite music. Using this app, you can instantly identify the music that you are listening on your device. This app also perfects to discover the latest and trending music worldwide. You can access video or audio music lyrics, related songs, album name, artist and more information about specific songs.
- Discover new music by country, top artist, most popular songs, etc.
- Easy and one tap music identifying feature
- Sync all your devices with one account
- Available for iOS and Windows platform also
- Offline music identifying feature
- Search your song on Google
- And much more
Musixmatch – Lyrics & Music
The Musixmatch is mainly a music player app for Android, but music identifying features available in this app. The app mainly popular for its largest database. You can listen music from Youtube, Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, Soundcloud, Poweramp, Deezer, Saavn, Gaana, Samsung Music, Asus player, Xiamoi Mi Player,etc with lyrics, artist name, album name and detail information.
- Best music player app according to Android Police
- Cast songs with lyrics on your Smart TV
- Support Android Wear
- Fetch any song information automatically
- Create and share your own lyrics for any song
The SoundCloud is another most popular Android app to identify music easily and quickly. This is the most popular and largest platform for free music and songs with detail information. You can discover new and trending music from your Android device with songs artist name, album name, lyrics and more.
- Browse and find new songs
- Search new song by artist name, song name, lyrics or album name
- Connect with your friends to find and share yours and your friends favorite songs
- Create and personalize your songs list
- Offline listen features
SoundHound Music Search & Play
The SoundHound is a powerful Android App to play and identify your favorite music. The most attractive feature of this app is, you can search your favorite music through voice search. Just say ‘Ok Hound’ and then find your desired music. The app also plays music through voice command using this app.
- Identify song lyrics, album name, artist name to share or buy your favorite music
- Find your favorite music from your own search history
- Create, edit or personalize your own playlist
- Get information about your favorite artist
- Premium version available with more features
TrackID™ – Music Recognition
The TrackID is my last recommended Android app to identify music from your Android device. This is most popular app to identify any music information within 1 second. The simple and user friendly design makes this app perfect for newbie to advanced users. As the app available in more than 60 different languages, so you can easily find your favorite song lyrics with your own language.
- Offline mode available to search your favorite music
- Find songs from search history
- Watch music directly from YouTube
- Discover new and trending music
- Explore most popular songs
It is really not easy to identify any music without the help of any 3rd part music identifying service or app. Identifying the proper music easily and quickly can save your valuable time and help to get your favorite music quickly. So here I’ve listed some most popular and top rated Android apps to Identify Music. Hope this list will help you and please let me know about your favorite music identifier app.