Email is one of the most popular and oldest practices to communicate with the people through the internet. Nowadays, almost every person uses email for business or personal purpose to communicate with others. As email communication changed day-by-day, so you must use the latest forms of email to connect with the people easily, safely and quickly. So, if you are the owner of an Android phone or tablet, you can use these devices to connect with the people easily and expeditiously through the email.
There are thousands of free and premium email apps available for Android devices. You may not taste all email apps that can help to increase your productivity. Here, I’m going to share some best email apps for Android in this post. All email apps in this post come with several features and functions, and also you can use these apps for free.
Best Email Apps for Android
Inbox by Gmail
The Inbox by Gmail is one of the most popular and free email apps for Android, which comes with several features. You can use this app for free to take control on emails easily and quickly. This app will help you to organize your inbox, get important emails first and increase your productivity easily. This is the best email app for those people who use Gmail heavily for business purpose and can manage their emails with several advanced features.
- Highlight option helps to get the most valuable information without opening the message
- Get and open similar messages quickly
- Reminder option
- Built-in search option helps to find the important mail quickly
- Integrate with Gmail
- Not good to handle multiple email accounts
- Not good enough for business purpose
The Microsoft Outlook is a pretty good email app for Android phone and tablets. This is an official email app from Microsoft to make your life easier and increase productivity. You can use and manage multiple Outlook, Gmail, etc. email accounts with this app. You can also attach files from OneDrive, Dropbox, and emails directly.
- Automatically sort your emails based on importance
- Easily delete, archive or schedule mails
- Built-in calendar
- Create and organize meeting schedule
- Search option to find important message or contacts
- Slower than Gmail
- Not user-friendly for business use
The Gmail is the official email app from Google, which is another best email app for Android phones and tablets. The user-friendly interface of this app helps to save your time and keep your message safe. The latest version of this app comes with the simple and elegant design. The app also integrates with Google Now and Drive to increase user experience and productivity.
- 15GB of free storage
- Use multiple email accounts including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.
- Keep your inbox spam free
- Short your emails automatically in various categories
- Two step account verification and recovery option
- Several users find difficulties with the sign-in option
The Mailbox is a free email app for Android, which is developed by Dropbox. If you use only a free email client then this is the best option for you. With the simple and beautiful interface, you can send and receive emails fast with various features. You can quickly swipe message to archive or delete when you want. As the Mailbox, check your mail from the cloud, so it delivers mail to your phone safely.
- Create email schedule
- Scan for mail and conversion
- Snooze email option
- Only available for Gmail and iCloud email accounts
myMail—Free Email Application
The myMail is another free and best email app for Android, which support all major email services. This app helps to keep your mails safe and secure by filtering spam mails automatically. Just log in with your email user and password, and your mail app is ready to use.
- Support Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Apple, my.com, etc.
- Built-in real time notification
- Easy navigation
- Create email signature
- Organize your mailbox
- Some users find difficulties to set-up IMAP and POP3 email accounts
Aqua Mail – email app
The Aqua Mail is a popular and a free email app for Android to use almost all popular email service. This app support Exchange and IMAP accounts as well as POP3 accounts. There is a PRO version of this app available with more features like set-up more than two email accounts, remove promo signature and much more.
- Integration with Tasker
- Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS, and caller ID, etc.
- Support Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Fast Mail, Apple, AOL, etc.
- Built-in widgets
- Save attachment as file
- Some user finds difficulties with the Outlook email service
- No Resend/Draft Sync.