People love Android for its flexibility, various functions and features. Day-by-day, Android Operating System gets huge popularity because of this flexibility and user friendly access. As like other operating system, File Manager is an essential and important part of Android Operating System. You can browse any files or folder of your phone by file manager.
By default, every Android Phones and Tablets comes with a default file manager which varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. You can browse your Android device files, folders, delete files or folders and rename them using the default file manager. Sometime you may need something more with file manager like change file extension; organize files and folders and some other advance task. So you need a 3rd party file manager app which can help you to do this.
There are several File Manager Apps for Android available which you can use for free or premium. You just need to download and install an adequate file manager app for your Android Device which comes with various functions and features.
So here I’m going to share some best file manager apps for Android, where all file manager apps comes with various features. Just choose anyone from this list, download and install it to make your Android device more flexible.
Best File Manager Apps for Android
ES File Explorer File Manager
The ES File Explorer File Manager is one of the most popular and top downloaded file manager app for Android device which comes with various functions and features. With more than 300 million downloads and supported by 30 different languages, this is the best file manager app for your Android phone and tablet. You can use this file manager for free to manage your device files & folders, kill tasks, manage download and control cloud storage including Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive etc.
- Manage your device files like laptop or desktop
- Copy, paste, rename, delete, share, send, move, search, hide and various functions available in this app
- Remote file manager help to manage your device files from PC
- Built-in image viewer and music/video player
- Increase memory speed by killing unnecessary tasks
- Root explorer and much more
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5
File Manager (Explorer)
The File Manager (Explorer) is another popular file manager app for Android, which also comes with various functions. This app specially optimized for both Android Phones and Tablets, so you can use this app any Android device without any volatility. If you want a stylish file manager app for your device, then this is the best one. Because this app comes with over 150 icons for files, folders and also comes with various theme.
- Support more than 28 language
- Compressed and decompressed files
- Search, share, hide, cut, copy, paste, rename or delete files
- Support multiple selection, shorting and resolution
- Compatible with Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
- Rating: 4.3 out of 5
ASTRO File Manager with Cloud
The ASTRO File Manager with Cloud is a full functional file manager app which gets huge popularity in recent times. There are two versions, free and premium available of this app. The free version comes with don’t mind ads and downloaded over 100 million times from Google Play. This is the best app to manage and organize your Android Phones and Tablets with easy to use interface.
- Built-in photo viewer, music and video player
- App-backup and task killer features
- Clouds supported with Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook and SkyDrive etc.
- Low battery power consumption
- Search files and folders
- Rating: 4.3 out of 5
X-plore File Manager
The X-plore File Manager is one of the top-ratted file manager apps for Android phones & tablets which also come with several features. The app comes with dual-panel explorer feature which means you can see two folders at same time. With the help of this app, you can easily rooted your device, take backup, delete unnecessary files and much more.
- Share files through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth with others device
- Access your device files or folder from other device or PC through Wi-Fi
- Disk map help to identify heavy files and folders
- Cloud storage access support Google Drive, SkyDrive, Dropbox etc.
- Browse files and folder through PC web browser
- Rating: 4.6 out of 5
The new version of File Explorer comes with better user interface and lot of functions. This is an ideal file manager app for Android for both beginner and advance users. The app comes with several features such as cloud access, optional media, root capabilities, networking and much more. With the new interface, you can manage and organize your device files and folder more easily and quickly.
- Premium version available with more features
- Quick access layout
- Dual panel mode
- Text editor
- Image viewer, music player and video player integrated
- Support FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV etc.
- Rating: 4.4 out of 5