Most of the smartphone users are using the Android-based phone from several brands because of affordable price. But the wish to using an iPhone is buried deep inside of every smartphone users. Well, if you are one of them then you don’t need to worry because Android comes with a lot of customization features. Even you can Install and use iOS Apps on your Android phone or tablet with the help of iOS Emulator for Android. There are several Android iOS Emulator available in the market. So you need to find the Best iOS Emulator for Android for a better experience. And with the best one, you can install any iOS apps or games on your Android Phone.
The iEMU iOS Emulator aka Padoid APK and Cider iOS Emulator aka Cycada APK are well-known and widely used iOS Emulator for Android. You can use any of these emulators for installing iOS Apps on Android phone or tablet. The iEMU APK is the best option if want to install massive iOS Apps and Games. The Cider APK also works good but some iOS apps and games not compatible with this Emulator. There is also some other iOS Emulator available in the market, but these two are most popular. And now we are going to show you “How to Install iPhone Apps of Android” below.
You May Love: Best Nintendo DS Emulator for Android
- 1 How to Install iPhone Apps on Android?
- 2 Free Best iOS Emulator for Android 2017
- 3 iEMU APK
- 4 Cider APK
- 5 Final Thoughts
How to Install iPhone Apps on Android?
- Go to your device Settings >>Security and enable “Unknown ”
- Download any iOS Emulator (iEMU or Cider) from below download links
- Open the download folder and tap on the emulator APK file
- Install the emulator by following installing instructions
- You will see the Emulator icon on device home screen or app drawer
- Tap to open it, install some iOS apps or games and start using your new iPhone 😉
Free Best iOS Emulator for Android 2017
As said before, there are several iOS Emulator available in the market for Android users. But here we only discuss some popular iOS Emulator Android like iEMU Apk and Cider Apk. Let’s scroll down to see their features, functions, installing guide and download links.
iEMU APK is one of the most popular and widely used iOS Emulator for Android. The emulator app comes with several attractive features. As an open source application, you can use this emulator for free. According to some Android guys, iEMU is the best option for installing and using iOS Apps on Android. The easy installing process and user-friendly interface make this emulator perfect for both newbies to advanced level users. The lightweight emulator also needs few RAM, Internal storage, and CPU resources to run iOS apps or games on Android.
Also Check: Best GBA Emulator for Android
Key Features and Requirements for installing iEMU APK
- No need device root access
- 100% free emulator
- Consume low battery power
- Support almost all iOS Apps and Games
- Game auto-save feature
- High-quality graphics
- Works well on Android Lollipop and higher versions
- Can install on Android 2.2 or higher version
- Need only 512MB RAM to run this emulator
- Only 60-70MB Free storage is enough for downloading and installing the Emulator
How to install iEMU APK on Android?
Follow below steps for installing iEMU APK on your Android phone or tablet.
- At first, you need to download the iEMU APK file from the above download links
- Now enable allow installation of apps from unknown sources. To do this, Go to Settings>>Security and Turn on “Unknown Sources” from the Device Administration section.
- Open the download folder where iEMU APK file saved
- Tap on the iEMU APK file and open it
- Tap on the install and follow further instruction to complete installing process
- After installing iEMU, restart your device
- Open the iEMU from home screen or device app drawer
- Strat installing iOS Apps or Games and enjoy
Q: Is the app download links are secure?
Q: Can I truly run iOS Apps on Android using the iEMU?
A: Obviously, you can check it, it just takes few minutes
Q: Is this emulator best alternative of iPhone?
A: No, you can just install few apps or games, not convert your Android phone as an iPhone 😛
Q: Can I use device hardware like camera or sensor while using iOS apps using the Emulator?
The Cider APK also well-known as Cycada APK is the 2nd best option for using iOS Apps on Android. This emulator also same as the previous one and required a little bit more space to download and install. Although this is similar to iEMU APK, but there are some limitations available in this iOS Emulator. The emulator support only a limited number of iOS Apps and Games. According to some users, the Cider Emulator also need large RAM space, and sometimes it can freeze (hang) your device. However, the Cider APK runs well on almost all Samsung devices currently available in the market. So your experience might be different than others. We also test this Android iOS Emulator on several devices and found positive for almost all devices.
Key Features of Cider APK and Installing Requirements
- Don’t need to root the device
- Compatible with almost all Android versions
- Easy to download, install and configure
- Secure download links
- Download and install a large number of iOS Apps and Games
- Minimum 1GB RAM is good enough to run the emulator
- Need 100MB free space for downloading and installing the emulator
- Support Android 2.2 or higher versions
How to Install Cider APK?
The installing process of Cider APK almost same as the iEMU APK. Just download the Cider APK file from any of the above download links and follow the iEMU APK installation process.
Q: Can I install multiple iOS apps and games using the Cider iOS Emulator?
A: Yes, as much as you want (Apps/games Must be supported by Cider and Your Device must-have enough free space)
Q: Can I user Cider on Tablet?
A: Yes, if the Tablet runs on Android and Compatible with Cider Requirements
Q: Is it free?
Free Android Emulator Collection
If you want to install iPhone Apps on Android without rooting your device, then an iOS Emulator for Android is the best option. And we tried our best to collect and share accurate information about Best iOS Emulator for Android. We also collect and test several download links to ensure security. And finally, share some secure download links of iEMU and Cider APK. So you don’t need to worry about your device security concern.
And don’t forget to share this post on your social profile if you want to teach your friends “How to Install iPhone Apps on Android” 😛