The PS4 is the latest gaming console from Sony PlayStation. This is the updated version of PS3 and comes with a lot of new features. With improved graphics quality and a lot of gaming options, you will get smooth gaming experience with the PS4. But as we know that, it’s an expensive gaming console and games are also expensive for the PS4, so most of us not able to buy the new PS4 gaming console set. However, if you have a high-configured Android smartphone or tablet, then you can play PS4 games on it. With the help of a PS4 Emulator for Android, you can download, install and play PS4 Games on your Android device.
There are several free PS4 Android Emulators available in the market, you can download any of them. After downloading the PS4 Emulator, install and configure it perfectly for playing PS4 games. In this post, we will show you how to download PS4 Emulator for Android, install and configure it. We will share different download links for three individual PS4 Emulators.
Recommended: PS3 Emulator for Android
Depending on your Android phone or tablet configuration, the PS4XDROID or PS4Emus will work fine. So let’s see below how to download and install PS4 Emulator on Android.
What is PS4 Emulator?
The PS4 Emulator is an Android emulator app like an Android App that will let you play PS4 games on the Android phone. The emulator app is an open source application that you can get for free. This is not a heavy app, but your device configuration must be good enough to play PS4 games smoothly. You will need an Android device with the 1GHz+ process and latest Mali GPU. The GPU will ensure the best graphics quality while playing games.
Also, remember that you can’t play all PS4 games on an Android phone using this emulator. You can also play those PS4 games selected by the emulator app developer. You can also search the web using “PS4 Emulator Games for Android” or “PS4 Games for Android” to get some PS4 Games ROMS. Download and load any of those PS4 ROMS for playing PS4 games. Keep in mind while downloading PS4 Games ROMS, never download games ROMS from any website asking for money or completing any surveys.
Best PS4 Emulator for Android
As said before, there are several PS4 emulators available in the market for the Android operating system. We include here some most popular, widely used and 100% working PS4 Android Emulators. Let’s check them below.
- PS4XDROID: This is one of the most popular PS4 Emulator that available only for Android users. The emulator app comes with user-friendly interface and quick loading feature. You can install the lightweight emulator app and launch it quickly. The PS4 emulator supports most popular PS4 games like Assassin’s Creed 4, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, FIFA 14, and much more. They also added new PS4 Games ROMS on their gaming server regularly. So this could be the best consideration if you like to play new games every day.
- PS4 Emulator Pro APK: Like the previous one, this emulator also popular enough for playing PS4 games on Android. This is a multi-featured emulator that you can also use to play PS3 or PS2 games on Android. The optimized and high-quality graphics provide a better experience while playing. And the emulator also supports physical controller, so you can control everything while playing games. The updated version comes with more PS4 Games ROMS and fixed bugs of the previous version. Currently PS4 Emulator Pro APK available at Apkpure. You can download the APK file from Apkpure and install it on your Android phone or tablet.
- PS4Emus: The PS4Emus is also a popular PS4 Emulator that available for both Android, Windows, iOS and Mac operating system. You can download the PS4Emus APK file from their website and install it to play PS4 Games. The beta version of this emulator app was released on 2013 and final version released in this year. However, the developer develops this emulator in a smart way. You don’t need any PS4 Games for Android or Games ROMS. You need to download and install the APK file only. The app will connect you with their PS4 gaming server and you can play hundreds of PS4 Games for free. They also update their gaming server regularly, so there is a big chance to get new games every day or weeks.
How to Download PS4 Android Emulator?
There is no PS4 Emulator available in the Google Play Store. So you can’t download or install any of them through Google Play Store. You must download the APK file from their official or 3rd party website. But before downloading any PS4 Emulator APK file from any website, you must ensure that the download link is secure. Otherwise, it may harm your device. We include here only secure download link. You can download any one from the above download links for the next installing step.
Also Check: How to Play Xbox Games on Android
Basic Requirements for Installing PS4 Emulator
- Minimum 100MB free device storage
- 1GB RAM
- 1GHz+ process
- Latest Mali GPU
- Android version 4.0 or higher
- Good Wi-Fi connection
How to Install PS4 Emulator on Android?
Follow these simple steps for installing PS4 Emulator APK on Android phone or tablet.
- Go to your device settings area, now go to the security area and turn on the “Unknown Sources” from the device administration area to allow install APK file
- Download any PS4 Emulator from the above download link (We suggest PS4DROID)
- Open the downloads folder where the APK file saved
- Tap on the APK file and follow further instructions for completing installation process
- Restart your device
- Now you see the PS4 Emulator icon on the device home screen or app drawer
- Open the emulator and follow the instruction for playing PS4 Games.
Nowadays smartphones are widely used for entertainment. And playing games is one of the most popular ways to entertain ourselves. However, if you are a really crazy about PS4 games, then you must this method.
So why wait? Let’s install any of the Best PS4 Emulator for Android and start playing your favorite PS4 Games on Android.
You can also see the video tutorial for downloading and installing PS3DDROID Emulator below.
Recommended Android Emulators
Video Tutorial for Downloading and Installing PS4DROID Emulator
We collect above information from the web including emulator download links. We are not affiliated with any of these emulator developers/company and we are also not promoting them. We just share this post to educate people on how to play PS4 Games on Android using an Emulator. And also we test the PS4DROID emulator on only three Android phones, so don’t get sad if any of the emulator not working on your phone. You can try different one or in a different device.